Digital distress is a term used to describe the negative impact that excessive technology use can have on our mental and physical well-being.
Here are six signs that you may be affected by Digital Distress:
1. You check your phone constantly, even when there's no reason to do so.
2. You feel anxious or stressed when you're away from your phone or internet connection.
3. You have trouble sleeping, and use your phone or other devices right before bed.
4. You experience eye strain, headaches, or other physical symptoms as a result of excessive screen time.
5. You find it difficult to focus or be productive, and feel constantly distracted by notifications and social media.
6. You feel disconnected from the people around you, and find it hard to engage in meaningful conversations or activities.
If you're experiencing these symptoms, it may be time to take a break from technology and prioritize self-care. This can include setting boundaries around screen time, engaging in activities that promote relaxation and mindfulness, and prioritizing face-to-face interactions with others.
What is the treatment for Social Media Addiction? Know more below!